Contact a Counselor | Call A Counselor Now: 844-228-0988 | Read Our Reviews | IRS Tax Debt Only Call 844-265-4933
Credit Counseling for California Residents
If you need credit counseling in California from qualified debt counselors just call us at 866-951-4314 or submit a contact form. A professional CA debt specialist will contact you promptly. You are not alone in California with debt troubles. More and more CA residents and businesses are seeking services like credit counseling, debt settlement, debt negotiation, and debt consolidation to get help in California with financial debts.
Typical CA resident debts include:
* Unsecured lines of credit
* Credit cards
* Commercial | Residential property debt
* College Loan Debts
* Medical Debts
* IRS Tax Debts
* Business Debts
If you live in California and you are struggling with debt please call us. We can stop the creditor calls CA residents. We offer a free debt consultation and analysis to all California residents. With the proper guidance and help of a CA debt counselor you can to one day be debt free. Take action in California today.
We service all of CA. Below is a list of some of the cities in California that we service. If you do not see your city listed below don’t worry just call us at 866-951-4314. We can help you in CA no matter where you live.
Five facts about CA you might not know:
1. California’s Mount Whitney measures as the highest peak in the lower 48 states. Its most famous climb is Mount Whitney Trail to the 14,495 feet summit. Wilderness permits are required.
2. In the late 1850s, Kennedy Mine, located in Jackson, served as one of the richest gold mines in the world and the deepest mine in North America.
3. An animal called the riparian brush rabbit calls Caswell Memorial State Park (near Manteca) its home. Endemic only to the state’s park system, the critter lives in approximately 255 acres stretching along the area’s once-vast hardwood forest.
4. The largest three-day rodeo in the United States is held on the Tehama County Fairgrounds in Red Bluff.
5. Demonstrations on making toothpaste from orange by-products were popular attractions at the Los Angeles County fair in 1922. The fair is held in Pomona.