Contact a Counselor | Call A Counselor Now: 866-951-4314 | Read Our Reviews | IRS Tax Debt Only Call 844-265-4933
Credit Counseling for Louisiana Residents
If you need credit counseling in Louisiana from qualified debt counselors just call us at 866-951-4314 or submit a contact form. A professional LO debt specialist will contact you promptly. You are not alone in Louisiana with debt troubles. More and more LO residents and businesses are seeking services like credit counseling, debt settlement, debt negotiation, and debt consolidation to get help in Louisiana with financial debts.
Typical LO resident debts include:
* Unsecured lines of credit
* Credit cards
* Commercial | Residential property debt
* College Loan Debts
* Medical Debts
* IRS Tax Debts
* Business Debts
If you live in Louisiana and you are struggling with debt please call us. We can stop the creditor calls LO residents. We offer a free debt consultation and analysis to all Louisiana residents. With the proper guidance and help of a LO debt counselor you can too one day be debt free. Take action in Louisiana today.
We service all of LO. Below is a list of some of the cities in Louisiana that we service. If you do not see your city listed below don’t worry just call us at 866-951-4314. We can help you in LO no matter where you live.
Five facts about LO you might not know:
1. The Battle of New Orleans, which made Andrew Jackson a national hero, was fought two weeks after the War of 1812 had ended and more than a month before the news of the war’s end had reached Louisiana.
2. Louisiana is the only state in the union that does not have counties. Its political subdivisions are called parishes.
3. Louisiana is the only state that still refers to the Napoleonic Code in its state law.
4. Since 1835 the New Orleans & Carrolliton Line is the oldest street railway line still in operation.
5. The first American army to have African American officers was the confederate Louisiana Native Guards. The Corps d’Afrique at Port Hudson was sworn into service on September 27, 1862.