Contact a Counselor | Call A Counselor Now: 844-335-3173 | Read Our Reviews | IRS Tax Debt Only Call 844-265-4933
Credit Counseling for Oklahoma Residents
If you need credit counseling in Oklahoma from qualified debt counselors just call us at 866-951-4314 or submit a contact form. A professional OK debt specialist will contact you promptly. You are not alone in Oklahoma with debt troubles. More and more OK residents and businesses are seeking services like credit counseling, debt settlement, debt negotiation, and debt consolidation to get help in Oklahoma with financial debts.
Typical OK resident debts include:
* Unsecured lines of credit
* Credit cards
* Commercial | Residential property debt
* College Loan Debts
* Medical Debts
* IRS Tax Debts
* Business Debts
If you live in Oklahoma and you are struggling with debt please call us. We can stop the creditor calls OK residents. We offer a free debt consultation and analysis to all Oklahoma residents. With the proper guidance and help of a OK debt counselor you can too one day be debt free. Take action in Oklahoma today.
We service all of OK. Below is a list of some of the cities in Oklahoma that we service. If you do not see your city listed below don’t worry just call us at 866-951-4314. We can help you in OK no matter where you live.
Five facts about OK you might not know:
1. The world’s first installed parking meter was in Oklahoma City, on July 16, 1935. Carl C. Magee, of Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, is generally credited with originating the parking meter. He filed for a patent for a “coin controlled parking meter” on May 13, 1935.
2. In 1998, a life size statue of a cattle drive, titled “On the Chisholm Trail,” was set in place in Duncan as a monument to the American Cowboy.
3. A life-size statue stands in honor of Astronaut Thomas P. Stafford in Weatherford.
4. The National Cowboy Hall of Fame is located in Oklahoma City.
5. An Oklahoman, Sylvan Goldman, invented the first shopping cart.